Wednesday 13 March 2013

H.M.F Wish of the Week



Astrid & Miyu


- J.E.W.E.L.S -



Image: Astrid & Miyu

Aztec Princess Necklace £29



I love Astrid & Miyu, and sooooo want this N.A.U.G.H.T.Y but very N.I.C.E spiked necklace! 

Astrid & Miyu only started in 2011 and has already been worn by the likes of MTV's newest recruit Lilah Parsons, and the shopping editor at Grazia Lily Russo. Oh and here's a little fact that I love: Astrid means 'exceptionally beautiful' in Swedish as does Miyu in Japanese. I think this says a lot about what the brand stands for and produces I'm in L.O.V.E!

Go to: www.astridandmiyu.com to discover more of their gems and more about their story!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty necklace :)

    Be great if you could check out my latests outfit posts: Givenchy Rottweiler & my Boohoo Global Styler entry.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, How i Got My Ex-husband Back Fast, Dr.Unity love spell casting really worked!
    My husband left me for another woman three months ago and ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr.Unity that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after 11hours later my husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through.He came back to me and now we are happy together. I still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable. Thank you Dr.Unity for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great Dr here is the email address: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
    his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .
    Jessica Wanda, 24 years, NY, USA.

    ReplyDelete